Forever alone....

Forever alone....
------

Stat counter keep it ticking :D

Provided by SEO company.

Friday, March 16, 2012

India through the eyes of an Indian. Part-1 (This is a series)

 
Think of the most common things you normally do in a day?It usually consists of waking up in the morning,going to your place of work or learning,coming back home in the evening,switching on your computer and reading epic blog posts like mine *cough*.Well this happens almost everyday leaving you with a day-to-day routine which I am sure are immersed into but have you ever taken 5 or even a minute to observe what's happening around you?


Well this series does just that,I am going to reveal things that most of you miss due to your hectic and busy lifestyles where your destinations are the office/school etc  and back home... so lets open the first page of my diary :)


You are now entering into the diary of Nikhil.S.P----
 

December 23 '2011                                                                                                    Friday

Dear diary,
                  I got up from bed switching off my alarm clock on my android,stretching my arms above my head I mumbled to myself,"Agrhh...today's gonna be just like always".I slowly brought myself up to the dresser and put on a Metallica T-shirt and a pair of jeans after finishing all my morning activities,I made my way to the dining room and found my dad as usual having his newspaper up his nose.Overcoming my sleepiness I managed to utter 2 words, 'Good Morning' to my Dad he replied back and went back to his newspaper.

My mom brought two cups of her famous coffee to the table and for the first time Dad had to keep his paper away to have a good and long sip of it.I on the other hand just stared at it as many thoughts raced in my mind after a lot of thinking I came to a final conclusion on what to do today."I think I'll take the day off my daily chores and routine and breath in a little of my surroundings"So with this thought in mind I pushed my android into the front pocket of my jeans and my almost empty wallet at the back pocket.

I bade farewell to my Mom,Dad and Sis and stepped out of the house.Standing on the porch,I felt the Friday morning sun warm on body while the cool December air brushed past my cheeks.Sounds of happy children shouting and playing cheerfully,The milkman ringing his bell,Some elderly group of people singing Christmas carols for the oncoming Christmas celebrations echoed all around my neighbour hood.For a moment I stood there and thought,"Would I be able to witness such poetry in motion if I was rushing to my classes like usual?"


I finally snapped out of the beauty that my neighborhood possessed and started walking along a thin strip of land that was supposedly a shortcut to the main road.I finally reached the main road and was shocked at what I was witnessing,In front of me was a massive ocean!!! An ocean filled with cars that is.Cars of different models and makes were all stuck bumper to bumper in middle of a huge traffic jam.I like most of the lucky pedestrians made my way squeezing in between cars and brought myself to the opposite side in 2 minutes less then what I would have normally taken.I turned back to look at the massive ocean of cars that I had just crossed and scanned the area and found every person in a vehicle either shouting or swearing.But at last all this commotion came to an end when a traffic police man made his way to the middle and brought back things to normal.*


To be continued.......


9 comments:

  1. interesting read. Although it could have been humorous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The humorous part will come in the following posts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I do..Thankyou for reading it B-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it's time for you to continue the series?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having a tough time with my internet connection that for some reason keeps switching itself off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But I am happy to say that I have finished publishing the second series ;)

    ReplyDelete